People are our single greatest asset.
Employing people who bring the right expertise, experience and attitude to their roles has been a critical factor in our ability to identify and capitalise on opportunities in the past 25 years.
Current job opportunities:
1. Project Coordinator - Queenstown
We are now looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Queenstown based team. The role will predominantly be focused on a new large master-planned residential development in Queenstown, with the primary focus being to provide support to the project delivery team.
The Project Coordinator will assist the Project and Development Managers in organising our ongoing projects. This role involves monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual with:
· Degree in property or related field of study
· Five years’ experience in related field
· Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Knowledge of file management and other administrative procedures
· Ability to work on tight deadlines
· An affinity with Ngāi Tahu values and aspirations
If you would welcome this chance to join our team, please click here to apply.
Applications close on Friday 30 August 2019
If you would like to register your interest for future employment opportunities, please complete your details and upload your CV on Te Rūnanga Group’s career site Ngā Pūkenga